Two's Company

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

More tulips



So many tulips, so little time...mmm...
Man,I just love how the tulips seem to glow in the day....sighh...I'd be happy to lie down in a field of these...wish wish wish...
Posted by Al at 8:41 PM
Labels: More tulips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

  • More tulips (1)
  • Night of my life (1)
  • Tulip farm pictures (1)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2006 (19)
    • ▼  November (14)
      • Night of my life
      • Exam season
      • Tired but happy! =)
      • Karena Ku Sayang Kamu
      • Belaian Jiwa
      • Melody
      • Fix You
      • Oh my goodness! I love this webpage...has ALL the ...
      • I woke up for my 7.30am thing today. Can't believe...
      • You guys are just hilarious... Kah, love your new...
      • Now isn't my dog cute? I love Amber!! Can't wait ...
      • More tulips
      • Tulip Farm pictures
      • 我在用华语以您通话
    • ►  October (5)

About Me

Al
Bored Blogger
View my complete profile