Thursday, October 19, 2006

eat my shorts

OMG!!! I've finally managed to fix this darn bloody thing. =) Anw...there was a confusion in things, so its all fine now.

Let me introduce myself. I'm a blogger, and I don't care who the heck reads my blogs, cos it doesn't count for much myself.

There has been much hype about the recent turn of events in people's lives with youtube, but I reckon its seriously a big waste of time, making a fool of yourself on global media.

Of course, there have been those who have made big bucks with this approach, but I think in this modern day and age, with people hooked on reality tv shows, its not surprising at all. What we all need to do is to sit down and evaluate what we are actually seeking for. Is it someone we can identify on tv whom we can relate to?

In which case, I think you really need to seek professional help because you should have your role models and an established sense of self by the age of 18.

Flounder, check out this post! =)

No comments: